What is Business Intelligence?
A thing that is worse than not having information at hand is having plenty and not knowing what to do with it. The quantity of data generated every day prevents us from analyzing it correctly if we do not have the right tools. On the other hand it is not just the question of analyzing good information; it is also about detecting the bad one and undoing it. Business Intelligence lets us transform data into information and information into knowledge, which leads us to make the right decisions.
What does Igarle offer you? What makes us different?
- Team of BI consultants with over 20 years of experience in various businesses that will perform a detailed analysis of your dashboard needs and will also be the ones to develop your BI application.
- Accredited staff for all BI applications offered.
- We can make a product demo and test it on your own data in your company to show you the applications’ performance and our staff’s skills.
- Project management methodology based on Scrum thanks to which you will always know what we are doing, what we are about to do and what has already been done.
- Explained and standardized programming code that will provide continuity to development or help you develop new things yourself.
- Deadlines that have been unparalleled on the market and in less than two months, your BI application becomes operational in your company so that you can make decisions
- Customized, fast support and care, appreciated by your customers that allows you to solve any problem once you start developing dashboards yourself
- BI applications and products licenses sale and/or installation
- Dashboard co-development alongside the customer
- Monitoring dashboards developed by the customer.
- Indicator suggestions in accordance with your business
- BI applications development
- Training in BI applications development
- Migration and/or upgrading to new versions of BI applications
- Dashboards review
Experts in business
We have been present in the field of Business Intelligence for over a decade and we offer our clients a powerful solution that is easy to handle and ensures unprecedented return on investment on this market.
Igarle develops its proceedings by ensuring experience mostly in fields such as Logistics, Supply and Healthcare, developing solutions for warehouse management, solutions in the financial sphere, assistance solutions and above all solutions focused on providing support to management in decision making processes.
The quality of services provided by Igarle can be attested by our numerous references in different sectors in which we have important customers who we helped improve certain areas of their business.
Igarle’s success in bringing solution to business’ problems is based on extensive knowledge of rules about running a business and the experience interacting with other tools that are essential for a company’s data collection.
WE ARE EXPERTS
We know the business and its needs
We know well the tools we interact with. As ERP manufacturers we know what data to get, how to get it and how to process it. We can forestall certain problems that may emerge on the projects and thus avoid them in order to gain time for project execution and optimize costs and results.
Dreaming the management’s time
To lead is a fairly complicated task…make decisions in a world that is dynamic, continuously changing, rapid, rash and lacks time and try to do it without the risk of error. Is this a possible thing to do?
Over the last 20 years information and communication technologies have reduced the need to use direct staff’s (factory workers and warehouse…), indirect staff’s (accounting, invoicing…) time and now it’s the managing staff’s (middle management, executives, boards…) turn.
Bearing in mind that time and knowledge are executives’ commodities and that their most important resources are made up of teams of persons and available information, the executives need to use tools that help them get the best out of their scarce and precious resources (time, knowledge, people and information).
I can imagine what is the most valuable dream an executive dreams. No doubt, it is possessing tools that allow him to analyze information by using his knowledge, with minimum waste of his scarce and precious time, his own and that of his team.
Thanks to Business Intelligence tools and methodology used to implement them, executives can make correct decisions in little time thanks to, among others, the following concepts: