What is Financial Module?
Integration of accounting data into the Business Intelligence setting so as to incorporate it into the company’s economic, financial and accounting information within business analysis.
Business managers need to take important decisions concerning the company on a daily basis. One of the most important decision making support tools is BI that allows you to integrate data originating from different sources and make decisions, analyzing the information in an aggregated manner, yet being able to dive into each and every parameter till you reach the required single data. An essential part in the decision making process is the economic, financial and accounting situation of the company. Not only for the managers, but also for collaborators and external companies that provide or receive services and goods from the company in question. Although there are many accounting applications on the market which allow you to comply with legal and operational requirements inside organizations, it is true that this information cannot always be easily “shared and combined” between managers and other sources of knowledge within the company. Igarle, in its strategy to find inspiring solutions in the Business Intelligence setting, offers its customers a financial module developed by ourselves. The aim of said module is to make easy accounting data integration into the Business Intelligence setting so as to incorporate it into the company’s economic, financial and accounting information inside business analysis and to add said vision to other sources of knowledge originating from other areas of the organization.
Features offered by our financial model are:
- Accounting analysis and financial analysis
- Multi ERP, Multi business and multi financial year
- Customizable information
- Multiple origins of data
- Flexibility that allows an easy change of source.
- Integration with the rest of the company’s information in order to take the right decisions.
- Allows you to incorporate quickly financial data into the company
- Reduces development time since it brings you work that has partly been finished
- Brings knowledge from previous companies with similar case studies to your company´s.
- Shorter and cheaper development than the one tailored from 0.
- Proactive enhancements and developments originating in new knowledge and needs brought to you by new projects.
RRATIOS. Examples of General Ratios
BALANCE SHEETS AND RESULTS. Profit and loss accounts