What is the QlikView platform?
QlikView is a powerful Business Intelligence platform that lets companies have an interactive system allowing information analysis to be carried out, as well as decision making and information sharing inside the company.
QlikView lets users get to know your business thoroughly in a totally new way
- Data consolidation of heterogeneous origin in a single application
- Exploring associations between different data
- Lets you make decisions jointly, safely and in real time
- Appealing and technologically advanced display of data
- Enables direct or indirect search of data as a whole
- Interacts without problem with other applications, with dashboards and with interactive analytics
- Accesses, analyses and captures information on mobile devices
What can I do with QlikView?
- You will be able to discover hidden trends that will boost the best decision making
- Search information and ask questions on the go, individually or in group
- QlikView generates global images based on the data as a whole. By entering a word or group of words in a simple way and in any order, you will obtain associated results and the relations between them the very instant
- Since it is an on-demand BI, it isn’t necessary to constantly resort to the IT department or business analysts to get new inquiries or reports
Collaborative knowledge any place
With QlikView, we offer a whole new way of getting things done in which the users play the main role.
This BI tool, unlike others, enables you to jointly generate knowledge as it allows you to work in groups and not only individually. This tool helps us bring knowledge to the entire organization, which optimizes the work enhancing efficiency and the use of time. It is possible to share data from a particular department or work group with the rest. This crosschecking of information will allow us to discover business settings, record held conversations, guarantee information safety and check the results of the decisions we have made. Since it has been constructed on an open platform, we can integrate it in networks previously existing in the company.
The union between QlikView and iFrameworQ lets us develop, create and deploy tailored analysis applications in a matter of days or weeks, in order to resolve specific problems, based on data provided by the customer. These applications are meant to solve specific tasks, they are user-friendly and do not require training.
Reuse and combine data
It is impossible to foresee questions or needs that may come up once we start exploring the data, neither as a developer nor as a user. QlikView lets you reuse and combine data live and create new views on the go according to current needs.
This Business Intelligence platform is open to a great number of new mobile applications and data. It responds to the current needs regardless of where we are, on a tablet, a mobile phone or a desktop computer.
QlikView, the Business Intelligence pioneer tool in memory
One of the key elements to good functioning of the applications is that they are in memory. Traditional Business Intelligence can be executed in memory as long as it is based on OLAP cubes and on inquiries, but this system requires constant maintenance by the IT department since maintenance of data associations is done manually, QlikView is much more than that.
The way in which QlikView manages technology inside memory is what makes it different from other applications:
- It has an inference engine which enables automatic maintenance of associations between data
- It calculates aggregations immediately according to the needs. In this way we deliver an incredibly fast experience to the user
- Compressing data to down to 10% of its original size optimizes processors’ power.