- 8:50 Reception
- 9:10 Welcome and Presentation. Miren Madinabeitia, Internationalisation Department Manager at SPRI.
- 9:20 International control, the necessary function. Julian Garcia Ureta, Economist-consultant at ASECOEX.
- 9:40 Accompanying SMEs in their international management. Alberto Martín, Sales Manager of ABAS IBERICA
- 10:00 The third eye. Fran Manzano, Manager of IGARLE, SL.
- 10:20 Practical experience. MAIER. Alfredo González, Financial Director of MAIER S.Coop.
- 10:40 Debate. Moderator: Txaber Fernández, partner at ASECOEX.
- 11:00 Coffee.
- 11:30 End of the event.
Igarle is to participate as a speaker at this conference in Bilbao on 30th May.
Igarle is to participate as a speaker on the coming 30th May, at the conferences on monitoring Subsidiaries Abroad by SMEs, to be held at the SPRI Auditorium in Bilbao. In recent years, we have seen a significant increase in internationalisation, although up to now, the majority of SMEs have concentrated their efforts on how to do so and have not taken into account that the internationalisation process does not end with establishment abroad, but rather continues with other relevant processes such as Monitoring, Control and Management. Thus, the conferences will provide solutions to the matter, explaining how and the tools available to SMEs to do so. Programme: